Careers with SuperViewVision
We are a diverse community of people, all working together to make great things happen. We’re looking for talented individuals with interesting backgrounds who want to work in an energetic, respectful and collaborative environment, and help us in our goal of innovating for a brighter tomorrow.
How to Apply to the Job Offer
Apply by Email
Once you’ve scrolled through our job listings and found the one that’s right for you, please send your email to email@example.com and attach your resume as a PDF file.
We will set up several interviews
If you’re a good fit, we’ll contact you to conduct an initial interview by phone, followed by video or in-person interviews.
We are currently looking for qualified candidates for the following positions:
Establish contact with prospects and qualify potential buyers by scheduling sales calls, following up on leads and utilizing marketing strategies. Determine customer needs and develop a sales strategy to gain customer understanding of company products and services offerings. Price and quote well on products. Close sufficient sales to exceed sales plan objectives. Develop a sales plan based on customer type, qualify and prioritize opportunities, and maintain appropriate customer records. Assume account management responsibility including the provision and/or coordination of services to assure complete customer satisfaction. Conduct seminars, demonstrations, etc. in order to generate, develop and qualify leads for prospective customers. Develop financial justifications, prepare proposals, make presentations and perform necessary follow-up for successful closing of the sale. Complete and submit monthly sales reports.
- Related diploma/degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three (3) to Five (5) plus years of successful sales experience in the Manufacturing and Distributing in Lighting or similar industry.
- Demonstrated leadership and proven negotiation skills and sales achievements. Self-motivated with dedicated client services focus and strong desire to succeed.
- Exceptional presentation skills with demonstrated sales techniques. Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Ability to read blueprints, architectural, mechanical and electrical documents. Ability to work well independently as well as a team player.
SALES AND MARKETING ASSISTANT
Customer Service – answer calls, provide backup in processing orders & invoices, provide Order Tracking/Shipping information. Assist Sales in following up with Sales Leads, Sales Reps and any other assistance as required.
- Maintain lead contact database. (Excel)
- Provide Pricing – Quotes/Estimates for product and Freight estimates
- Send catalogs and follow up on catalogs mailed out to potential customers. Maintain spreadsheet.
- Process Sample requests and follow up on outstanding samples. Maintain spreadsheet
- Modify Monthly Sales Reports (Excel) to be sent to Sales Rep Groups.
- Light filing, print out invoices to mail with commission reports (monthly).
- Friendly and eloquent phone skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Self-starter & quick learner.
- Basic mathematical/measuring skills.
- Enthusiastic and friendly personality.